Established in 1969 Under the Progressive Co-Operation Among Experienced Business And Industrial People, The Thai Packaging Association Has Become Integral Body Successful Driving the Development of Thailand’s Packaging Industry.
The Association has been a Practical Channel for Member and Non-member
Whose Diversified Interests Are Packaging-Related. Its Proactive Roles Are Reflected Through Number Activities Over The Past Year, Covering The Areas Of Knowledge And Technological Understanding Support, Bridging Relationship Among Entities Across The Supply Chain, As Well As Uplifting Design And Production Standard.
The Organization Member Include Not Only Materials Suppliers, Manufacturers,
End-Users, But Also Academic Institute, And Ranging From Paper Packaging to Plastic, Metal and Glass.
As Thailand Locates At The Southeast Asia Region’s Strategic Point for Logistics Activities, The Country Has Always Been The Promising Venue For International Brands Whose Market Development Plan Targeted On AEC Countries, And Requiring Dependable Supplies Of Economical Costs.
The Thai Packaging Association Takes Responsibility To Support Client Worldwide In Sourcing Required Packaging Products And Manufacturing By Supplying Relevant Information, Be They Contact Details, Distribution And Export, etc.
To be the lead organization in sustainable and efficient packaging development of Thailand
1. To support academic work and technology in manufacturing, packaging structure and graphic design, including reducing
2. To support cooperation in packaging business development all over the supply chain.
3. To promote the standard of manufacturer and packaging user as member to become international.
4. To promote providing knowledge of new techniques in manufacturing and solving problem for member.
5. Providing Knowledge and understanding of packaging using to become.